In general, you're expected to pay as soon as possible and no later than 2 days after you win or commit to buy an item. You can pay by clicking the Pay Now button in the email notification or in the listing. The seller will be paid and will know to ship your item immediately. You are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a bid or commitment to buy.You enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item, your offer for an item is accepted, or if you have the winning bid (or your bid is otherwise accepted). Shipping is indicated on the listing per ebay policy
Duty and Taxs
You are responsible for all duties and taxes for your local area. This includes but not limited to international shipments. We can not quote you these fees, so you need to contact your local tax authority to confirm the amounts if any in your area.
Returns and Cancellation
- Returns & exchanges can be made within 30 days of purchase. Please follow eBay policy and procedures to initiate a return or exchange. No returns on electrical parts unless they are defective. Returned merchandise must include all packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals, and accessories.
- For warranty information please contact the product manufacturer directly.
- Stock photos may not be an exact representation of the item. Please read all product info, descriptions and terms before purchasing.
- We offer combined shipping under these conditions:
1. All of your items fit in one box.
2. If you purchase multiple items, all items must be paid for at the same time or within (2 hours of each other) to qualify for combined shipping.
eBay checkout should automatically combine your orders and consolidate the shipping cost.
We cannot combine shipping for items that have been paid for beyond the (2 hour) time frame between orders.
Failure to comply with these conditions will result in your items being shipped separately with individual shipping fees per item.