TS-GD PROGRESSIVE VARIFOCAL ,BIFOCALS & FULL LENS Anti-Glare Reading Glasses
- Item condition:
- Time left:
- $159.99 Buy It Now
- Item location:
- Ships to:
- Does Not Apply
- Frame Color:
- Frame Material:
- Metal+Memory Temples
- 100% UV400
- Frame Size:
- Bridge 18mm , Temples 136mm
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate Reading Lenses
- I want a different lens shape?:
- Choose lens shape shown in the advertisement.
How to place Order ?
- First select the reading glasses type you want , if you want the whole lens to same magnification then select Full Lens Readers , if you want the lens to bifocals with non prescription far with near diopter you need then select Bifocals Readers & if you want the lenses to be Progressive from far non-prescription to near then select Progressive Readers.
- Secondly select the lens qualities you want with your ordered glasses e.g. clear anti-scratch (remains clear always with scratch resitant coating) ,clear anti-glare (remains clear always UV400 with anti-reflective coating) ,transitions photo-gray anti-scratch (darkens in sunlight & clears indoors uv400 with anti-scratch coating ) , transitions photo-gray anti-glare (darkens in sunlight & clears indoors UV400 with anti-reflective coating)
- Third & final step , just select the reading diopter you want to order & proceed to checkout.
Benefits of Anti-Glare Glasses
Anti-glare glasses are special glasses designed to help reduce and relieve eye strain caused by looking at a computer for a period of time. When you stare at a computer screen, it forces your eye muscles to remain in one position. Generally, this position is also at a strenuous level. Anti-glare glasses help to reduce this strain.
Eye strain is characterized by blurred vision, burning eyes, headache, and tired eyes. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms while using the computer, anti-glare glasses may be a wise buy for you. Even if you are not a regular computer user, your eyes may benefit from anti-glare glasses. In addition to being affected by the glarefrom your computer screen, your eyes can be come strained from being in a room with poor lighting. Anti-glareglasses can also be beneficial for this type of situation, as they help reduce the strain on your eyes.
Anti-glare glasses help reduce the amount of strain your eyes feel by reducing the convergence of your eyes and by helping to reposition your eyes to a more comfortable position. This reduces the strain placed on the muscles in your eyes, as well as the tension your eyes experience. In addition, anti-glare glasses help reduce the amount of ultraviolet radiation that reaches your eyes, and they do not magnify the light like traditional eyeglasses do.
Many reading glasses wearers complains that their eyes look much bigger than normal after wearing reading glasses.This anti glare reading glasses make your eyes look normal & lenses are this much transparent through your eyes sometimes it feels like there are no lenses in the frame.
Benefits of Transitions Photo-Gray Glasses
Photochromic sunglasses are commonly referred to as transitional sunglasses because of their transition from dark when outdoors to light when indoors. The definition of photochromic is capable of changing color on exposure to radiant energy and of, relating to, or utilizing the change of color shown by a photochromic substance. You may ask yourself, "How does this happen?".
Photochromic lenses have many molecules embedded in them. These molecules are transparent to visible light when in the absence of UV light, so the lenses will be light. When in the presence of UV rays, the molecules react and change shape. When this happens the molecules absorb some of the visible light causing the lens to darken. The brighter the sunlight the darker the lens.
If you wear eyeglasses and wear sunglasses when outside, you are forced to carry two pair of eyewear. For most people this is a hassle. You either break the pair you are carrying or lose them. If you choose to wear photochromics, you can wear them for eyeglasses and sunglasses. You simply buy the photochromic sunglasses.
Photochromic sunglasses are great for motorcycle riding sunglasses as well. So many motorcyclists are forced to carry two or even three pairs of sunglasses or goggles or interchangeable lens kits with clear, charcoal and amber color lenses. With photochromic lenses you can buy and carry just one pair of sunglasses or goggles for all day and even night riding. With photochromic lenses you do not have to pull off the side of the interstate endangering your life and maybe others to change your sunglasses or goggles. You can ride from morning to night without ever having to change your eyewear.
Photochromic glasses are best option for any glasses wearer as they protect your eyes against harmful UV rays.Photochromic glasses are multi purpose.
Benefits of Bifocal Glasses
- The glasses have two portions above portion is for Distance viewing & Near portion if for Reading.
- If you find yourself taking your reading glasses on and off frequently you may want to consider getting bifocal reading glasses. Bifocals offer you the ability to see both near and far without ever having to remove your reading glasses. There two different kinds of bifocals and many different reasons why people wear bifocal reading glasses.
- Bifocals are the combination of two prescriptions in one lens allowing a person to move their eye to see both near and far without having to remove their reading glasses or exchange them for another pair of reading glasses.Bifocal lens take an adjustment period for your eyes to get used to having two different prescriptions in a single lens.
- Bifocal reading glasses have benefits for those who normally wear glasses and for those who don't. For people who already wear glasses, the change to a bifocal lens in your regular glasses eliminates the need for a second pair of reading only glasses. People who do not normally wear reading glasses may want a bifocal lens combined with a non-prescription lens so they can easily move from near to far vision without a problem. Overall, bifocal reading glasses get rid of having to shove your glasses down your nose so you can see far away or having to lug around a second pair of glasses.
- Bifocal reading glasses are nice for the person who must often switch from near to far vision. They make less hassle as the wearer can simply move their eyes, not their glasses.
Benefits of Progressive Glasses
Progressive lenses also provide a more natural correction of presbyopia than bifocal or trifocal prescription eyeglasses. Instead of providing just two or three lens powers like bifocals or trifocals, progressive lenses are true "multifocal" lenses that provide a seamless progression of many lens powers for all viewing distances.Progressive lenses have no dividing lines as they are in bifocals or trifocals.
With progressive lenses, you can look up to see clearly across the room and in the distance. You can also look ahead to view your computer in the intermediate zone and drop your gaze downward to read and do fine work comfortably.
And it's easy to adapt to progressive lenses.
And progressive lenses eliminate an annoying problem caused by bifocal and trifocal lenses known as "image jump." With conventional bifocals and trifocals, images seem to "jump" as your eyes move past the sharply defined boundary between the distance and near parts of the lens. With progressive lenses, the transition between lens powers within the lens is smooth and seamless, letting you change focus from distance to near and back again more comfortably.
To See Our Complete Collection of Full Lens Readers , Bifocal Readers & Progressive Readers , please click on the image below :
If you face any problem with glasses or anything please dont hesitate to contact us,we would be happy to help.Please dont leave negative feedback or open case without contacting us as it affects seller performance.If we dont help you after you contact us then only its fair to leave negative feedback.