Mens 502 XX 0117 BIG E Vintage 1966-1968 Original Levi Jeans Raw Denim Selvedge
- Item condition:
- Time left:
- Item location:
- United Kingdom
- Ships to:
- Main Colour:
- Inside Leg:
- Waist Size:
- 100% Cotton
Men's 502 XX 0117 BIG E Vintage 1966-1968 Original Levi Strauss Jeans with Selvedge
Own a piece of fashion history with this iconic 1960's garment, an ideal piece of memorabilia for denim collectors. These are not LVC.
These ultra rare Levi big E's were
produced between 1966 and 1968 -please see the indicators below which show how old the jeans
2. These jeans have selvedge on the inside, which indicates that they are pre 1985. In the early to mid-1980’s the use of selvedge denim was phased out due to productive efficiency, and the jeans produced in this era were finished with an overlock stitch on the outseam instead.
2.There isn’t a care label in the jeans, nor is it written inside the pocket this indicates that the jeans are pre 1971, when the care label was first introduced
3. Capital big E on the label indicates that they were produced before 1971 when the big E was changed to a small e
4. Single stitch on back pockets indicating they were produced before 1978
5. Silver Rivets Thin silver base with L.S.CO-S.F-Levi Strauss and Co- San Francisco
6. USA engraved on the back of the zip talon 42 on the front of the zip
Size - Waist 28" - Inside Leg 31" - hem just under 8 inches", rise 10" (all jeans are measured before listing to give an accurate size, so may be differ from the label) In this case the measurements do not match the label, Levi's are shrink to fit and this is to be expected with a vintage pair
Excellent condition, no noticeable tears, no wear to the hems, no stains . Grade A. Comes from smoke and pet free home.
All colours stated and condition are to the my best guesstimate and may vary slightly.
PayPal only, this...